Monday, March 28, 2011

The Art of Programming

Taken from : sixooninele.blogspot.com


I've just arrived at home after having so called E-commerce Exam, I just hope that I'll get good results, and now here I am trying to do some piece of code, my Algorithm course worksheet.

When you talk about programming, it's not only about science, technique and method to do, but also an art, the art of programming. The way you understand and use the programming language, implement the method of programming, it's different with another programmer, despite the fact that there's still some basic hint to do the same tasks.

Although everybody near me thought that I should have got used to it, For me, beginner in programming, all this stuff took my times a lot. They just don't understand that to make some simple program, it is not easy as they thought. It spends lot of time, lot of brain memory resources, lot of energy. I need some good mood and condition to think clearly and transfer all my ideas into piece of code.

Okay, that's just some opinion about my activity, and now let's get back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment