Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Internship


And you know what?

I got an internship in The Ministry of Agriculture Republic of Indonesia. Well, it was a part of the things I had to do before my graduation. I had to prove that I am acceptable to work in the real world. I think that was the reason why me and my friends had to deal with internship.

It was a three-months internship and i think it was not so bad. My other two friends and I had to make web application for the clinic of the ministry. It wasn't very hard though, just need some passion to do that. Although, we didn't get allowance in internship, but i think we had a great time together. At first we had nothing to do with that, we were confused. But since we had good teamwork, finally after three months we get the job done. Well not quite finished actually. We still need to give presentation, take survey and make documentation for the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment